Liberty Carz 的隐私政策
最后更新 : JAN 04, 2024
By providing us your personal information, you voluntarily allow us or we are entitled to use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing relevant support and services requested by you or deemed relevant or/and necessary to you, including but not limit to, for example, advertising, marketing and promotional products and services, and other information that we think may interest you;
- Improving our services through contacting you to fill in or complete surveys or questionnaires with regard to the improvement or development of new services, features and offerings etc;
- Notifying you the updates about any change with regard to our Terms and Conditions, and other Policies etc;
- Securing and protecting our business against any cyber-crime or attempt to commit cyber-crime by allowing us to investigate, detect and take necessary actions to prevent or repress unlawful or unauthorized acts such as fraud, unauthorized access or other threats to carry out illegitimate acts as prohibited under Cambodian laws;
- Sharing your personal information with our business partners and third parties so that they can reach out to you directly to demonstrate their products and services; and
- Complying with our internal regulations and external legal obligations, including but not limit to, audits, reports, corporate governance, business operation, dispute resolution and litigation etc.
By providing us your personal information, you voluntarily allow us and we are entitled to disclose your personal information to the following persons/entities and for the following purposes:
- Our affiliates: we may disclose your personal information to our affiliated companies, staff, agents and business partners. Their use of your privacy will be subject to this policy.
- Our services providers: we may disclose your personal information to our service providers who are assigned to perform the services for us including hosting, advising, auditing and other relevant services.
- Our Website/App developers: we may disclose your personal information to our developers.
- Third parties: We may disclose your personal information to third parties who you allow us to do so.
- Business transfers: We may disclose your personal information to our forthcoming affiliates that join our company as result of merger and acquisition, asset transfers, succession, bankruptcy or other forms of business transfers.
- Authorities: We may disclose your personal information to public authorities should it be a legal requirement. We may also disclose your personal information to public authorities to protect our rights and claims, should it be necessary to do so.
- Marketing: you may opt out from receiving marketing-related communications from us by promptly contacting us or by unsubscribing. We will do our best to comply with your request(s). Please be reminded that even if you opt out from receiving marketing-related emails from us, you will continue to receive certain important administrative messages from us.
- Cookies: we may use first party and third-party cookies, plugins, and other tools to gather and/or collect information when users access our Services. For example, when you begin using our Services, our server may record your IP address and other information such as the type of operating system, its version, screen resolution, and other information related to your device. We may record this information for security purposes or for the improvement of your experience in using our Services. We may also collect statistical information in order to continually improve and upgrade our apps from time to time. If you have disable one or more cookies, we may still use or retain information collected from the previous cookies you used. However, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
- Review, amendment and deletion: You may have the right to request for review, amendment, deletion of your personal information, provided that the regulations related to privacy permit so. Should you wish to do so, please feel free to contact us via +855 010 710 077 / +855 017 710 077.
- Deactivation: You can deactivate your account at any time by using any means available on our Mobile App or otherwise by contacting us. Provided that you request us to assist you in such deactivation, we will do our best to respond to your request in an appropriate period of time. However, please bear in mind that once your account is deactivated, you will not be able to access many of the services.
- Recordkeeping: Please bear in mind that we may need to retain certain information for our recordkeeping purposes and/or to realize any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion. That retained information will be remained within our databases and/or other records.